LG have unveiled their latest tablet which is a 10.1 LG G Pad 2..The G Pad II 10.1 offers more features than other devices in the same segment with its clear WUXGA (1920 x 1200) display for enjoying multimedia content and comfortably browsing the web. And with its fast 2.26GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and long-lasting 7, 400mAh battery, the G Pad II 10.1 can keep you entertained for hours on end.
LG Electronics (LG) will be unveiling the most advanced model of its G Pad tablet series at IFA 2015 in Berlin. Following its official debut, both LTE and Wi-Fi versions of G Pad II 10.1 will become available in key markets in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Processor: 2.26GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 Processor
- Display: 10.1-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200 / 224 ppi)
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Memory: 16GB eMMC / 2GB RAM / microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP / Front 2MP
- Battery: 7,400mAh Size: 254.3 x 161.1 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 489g
- Network: DL 42 Mbps / UL 5.76Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: LTE Cat. 4 CA / Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / A-GPS / USB 2.0
- Color: Brilliant Bronze
- Other: Reader Mode / Dual Window / QuickMemo+