Group calling is relatively popular but 200 ?? Yes its now possible with a new app from Line which allows you to tall with 200 people at once,Would love to see how this works in real time but now that its available im sure plenty will use it.
Popcorn Buzz is great when you want to:
– Plan a wedding, party, or any other get-together. Work out the details with everyone all at once!
– Have a party with gamer friends. Keep in the game, and let Popcorn Buzz handle your communication needs!
– Keep in touch with faraway family. No long distance or group call charges to worry about!
- Have a work conference call. With Popcorn Buzz, nobody’s left out of the discussion!
With Popcorn Buzz, there are no complicated settings, cables, or passwords to mess around with. Whether you use it for conference calls or chats with friends, Popcorn Buzz is a snap to use, setting you free from fuss, and letting you focus on the conversation. But don’t take our word for it; give it a try yourself!
Give your group a name that pops! Names for short-term discussions, long-term discussions, it’s all up to you what you call it!
3. Invite People to the Group
Tap Invite Friend to send invitations to the group via messenger services, email, or social networks.
You can also log in with LINE to make things even easier. Doing this automatically adds your LINE friends to Popcorn Buzz, so you can start inviting them to group calls right away!
With all these new innovations, you’ll be having massive group calls in no time!