Pinterest have rolled out a new feature with promoted cinematic pins inorder to help you achieve more.Big brand names such as Gap Inc. (Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic), L’Oreal (Feria, Garnier, L’Oreal Paris and Maybelline), Nestlé (Outshine, Buitoni, Dreyer’s), STX Entertainment’s new movie The Gift, Target, Unilever (Suave), Visa Checkout, Walgreens and Wendy’s are already on board.
- Comprehensive: Free and paid solutions that map to your marketing objectives, including new ad formats & targeting options that increase Promoted Pin impact.
- Easy: New creative & insights services, as well as an external partner ecosystem to help you promote and optimize faster.
- Efficient: We tie the value we create to the way we charge for Promoted Pins—taking the risk out of how you spend.
- Cinematic Pins are our newest, most beautiful type of Promoted Pin. Controlled through scrolling, these motion-based Pins are true thumb-stoppers
- New audience targeting, which lets you target Promoted Pins based on interests, personas or life stages like millennials, foodies and travelers.
2. Understand what Pinners intend to do
To know if your audience thinks your content is save-worthy, it’s best to measure their engagement through repins, closeups and clicks. In addition to our existing premium CPM and CPC Promoted Pins, we’re now rolling out a cost-per-engagement (CPE) model that’ll help you track future intent.