A couple of weeks ago we witnessed a much hyped launch event of next generation of very popular Yoga Tablets from the Chinese giant, Lenovo. Not long since then and we see a new device listed on the official website of the company and no this time it’s not a phone, tablet, PC or anything which we have already seen from them but an entirely new product, which the company had showcased earlier last month at FCC a Wearable.
Lenovo has silently launched Smartband SW-B100 to mark its presence in the wearable segment too. This fitness band is smart too and is pitted against Fitbit, Xiaomi Mi Band and the likes. There are no details regarding availability and pricing but should be reasonably priced. Smartband will be made available in two colours Blue & Orange.
Lenovo’s rectangular faced Smartband is targeted at the younger customers considering the color options and the wording on the website. It not only looks trendy but is smart too and light capable of tracking your health and managing life and is compatible with Windows8 and above, Android 4.3 and above & iOS 7.1 and above.
– Exercise Tracking: Steps/Distance/Calories/Heart rate, and daily/weekly/monthly data graph in app
– Sleeping Tracking, and daily/weekly/monthly data graph in app
– Smart Device Interaction: call/SMS alert reminder with number or name
– Alert Reminder: smart clock, appointment alerts/exercise reminders
– SNS sharing: sharing of track information to main SNS
– Auto-locking/unlocking of PCs without manually entering passwords.
Stay tuned for more tech updates.