The Nokia Lumia 530 is the latest entry level handset from Microsoft and it hit the stores last week which seems to be a low key launch.
The device has now hit online retailer Argos for the same price as its selling for in retail but with it been sim free you are not tied to a network and im sure this may upset some retail sales been the same price,sim free devices is still a big trade and this will be favouring many who chose this method over buying locked devices and having to either A – see out a contract or B – spent x amount of credit to avail of the unlock code.
This is a good deal from our perspective considered the device is in retail for the same.Also to add you can reserve online or call in and pick one up so no waiting.
The device comes in Black,Orange or Green.
Discover the new Nokia Lumia 530 quad core smartphone with Windows Phone 8.1 and 5MP camera. With Windows Phone apps including Line, Viber and Skype, the Nokia Lumia 530 gives you the power to stay connected.
Mobile phone features:
- Windows Phone 8.1 with one-swipe Action Center, Word Flow, and Cortana.
- Powerful quad-core processor to enjoy websites, games and leading apps.
- Offers leading apps such as Instagram, WhatsApp and Asphalt 8, via the new and improved Windows Phone Store.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- Windows Windows Phone 8.1 operating system.
- Quad-Core Processor.
- MP3 player.
Display and camera information:
- 4 inch screen.
- 854 x 480 pixels.
- TFT LCD display.
- 5 megapixel camera.
- Video capture and playback.
Network and connectivity:
- 2G, 3G and Wi-Fi network capability.
- Micro SIM card.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- 4GB of internal memory.
- 128 GB of expandable memory (memory card not included).
- Type of memory card required: microSD.
- Up to 528 hours standby time.
- Up to 552 mins talk time.
- Size H119.7, W62.3, D11.7mm.
- Weight 129g.
Source – Argos
Will you pick one up ?